- Kaya Keles, C. S., Hiller, J., Zimmer, M., & Ates, F. (2023). In vivo assessment of tibialis anterior muscle in passive and active states using shear wave elastography. Gait & Posture, 106, 94. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2023.07.117
- Kaya Keles, C. S., & Ates, F. (2022). Botulinum toxin intervention in cerebral palsy-induced spasticity management: Projected and contradictory effects on skeletal muscles. Toxins, 14(11), Article 11. https://doi.org/10.3390/toxins14110772
- Yılmaz, E. O., Kaya, C. S., Akdeniz-Dogan, Z. D., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2021). Long-term BTX-A effects on bi-articular muscle: Higher passive force, limited length range of active force production and unchanged intermuscular interactions. Journal of Biomechanics, 126, 110627. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2021.110627
- Kaya, C. S., Bilgili, F., Akalan, N. E., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2020). Intraoperative testing of passive and active state mechanics of spastic semitendinosus in conditions involving intermuscular mechanical interactions and gait relevant joint positions. Journal of Biomechanics, 103, 109755. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2020.109755
- Kaya, C. S., Yilmaz, E. O., Akdeniz-Dogan, Z. D., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2020). Long-term effects with potential clinical importance of botulinum toxin Type-A on mechanics of muscles exposed. Front Bioeng Biotechnol, 8, 738. https://doi.org/10.3389/fbioe.2020.00738
- Kaya, C. S., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2020). Muscle-tendon unit length-spastic muscle force data by combined intraoperative-musculoskeletal modelling work. Gait & Posture, 81, 179–180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2020.07.125
- Kaya, C. S., Bilgili, F., Akalan, N. E., Temelli, Y., Ates, F., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2019). Intraoperative experiments combined with gait analyses indicate that active state rather than passive dominates the spastic gracilis muscle’s joint movement limiting effect in cerebral palsy. Clinical Biomechanics, 68, 151–157. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2019.06.005
- Kaya, C. S., Akdeniz Dogan, Z. D., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2019). Animal experiments reveal long-term effects with potential clinical importance of botulinum toxin type-a on mechanics of muscles exposed. Gait & Posture, 73, 120–121. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2019.07.063
- Kaya, C. S., Can, U., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2019). Force production characteristics of spastic knee flexor muscles: Intraoperative tests and patient-specific musculoskeletal models. 2019 Medical Technologies Congress (TIPTEKNO), 1–3. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIPTEKNO.2019.8895001
- Hammouda, M., Kaya, C. S., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2019). Development of an agent-based model to study the mechanism of effects of botulinum toxin on muscle tissue adaptation. 2019 Medical Technologies Congress (TIPTEKNO), 1–3. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIPTEKNO.2019.8895229
- Kaya, C. S., Temelli, Y., Ates, F., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2018). Effects of inter-synergistic mechanical interactions on the mechanical behaviour of activated spastic semitendinosus muscle of patients with cerebral palsy. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 77, 78–84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmbbm.2017.08.040
- Kaya, C. S., Bilgili, F., Akalan, N. E., Temelli, Y., Ates, F., & Yucesoy, C. A. (2018). Mechanics of spastic semitendinosus altered by intermuscular interactions elevate its contribution to pathological resistance against knee extension during gait. Gait & Posture, 65, 88–89. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2018.06.061
Cemre Su Kaya Keles received her B.S. degree in Bioengineering, with a double major in Chemical Engineering and she holds M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Biomedical Engineering. Her postgraduate studies were in the field of biomechanics with a focus on force transmission mechanisms of skeletal muscles and the contribution of muscular characteristics to human motion using human and animal experiments, and musculoskeletal models. After working as a research assistant at Boğaziçi University during her doctoral years, she is now a researcher at the University of Stuttgart.
- Necmi Tanyolaç Award, Boğaziçi University, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey, 2022.
- Best Oral Biomechanics Presentation Award, The 28th Annual Meeting of the European Orthopaedic Research Society (Virtual EORS), 2020.
- Audience Best Paper, 3rd place award, The 28th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Movement Analysis in Adults and Children (ESMAC). Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2019.
- Travel Award, The 28th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Movement Analysis in Adults and Children (ESMAC). Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2019.
- Travel Award, The 25th Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB). Vienna, Austria, 2019.
- Doctoral Student Presentation Competition, Finalist, The 42nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Biomechanics (ASB). Rochester, Minnesota, USA, 2018.